2020 Taiwan Rice Heaven-Tianzhong Marathon Event Leaflet
※ Registration from overseas runners is not acceptable in 2020 due to COVID-19.
In Tianzhong we are constantly improving Taiwan’s agriculture. We welcome all runners countrywide to support Taiwan’s farmers and experience our hometown filled with the fragrance of rice, Tianzhong Township ,Taiwan’s rice barn. Come and breathe in the fresh fragrances of our fields and flowers all along the recreational walkways and appreciate the golden rice fields all along our scenic walking trails. Allow our sweet water to moisten every step of your way. Speed is not encouraged in this race in consideration of the route. We would like to extend a warm invitation to each and every runner nationwide to come and experience the natural beauty of our forest trails, the humanity of our people and the splendor of our outstretched green and golden rice fields.
■ Guiding units :
Sports Administration Ministry of Education
■ Host units：
Chunghua County government , Shukang Sports Association ,Changhua County Marathon Road Running Association, Tianzhong Township Sightseeing Business Circle Development Association
■Executive unit :
■ Major Sponsors :
■ Event Leaflet
■ Activity time
06：20~14：00, Nov.08th, 2020
■ Activity venue
Jin-Sung Cultural and Educational Park. Changhua County (Jin- Sung CulturalCenter No.416, Sec. 1, Zhongzhou Rd., Tianzhong Township, Changhua County 520, Taiwan (R.O.C.) )
Road Race Category
42. km Full Marathon,22.6K half marathon and 9.7km Health &Fun Run Group
Reference MAP GPS Link (please click the link)
■ Targeted participants
Invite various jogging clubs countrywide and all long distance running lovers to join us together. (Under 16’sare not allowed to register for the Full Marathon Group )
■ Activity Process
06：20~13：00, Nov.08th (Sun.), 2020 on the day of the event
※An UHF RFID antenna mat is installed to replace manual markers for timing purposes (please refer to “Timing Tag installation” web page for installing you RFID Tag on you shoes properly); All participants must pass the UHF RFID antenna mat when the gun is fired at the designated starting time. The UHF RFID antenna mat will be removed within 10 min after the gun was fired to start the race; If the participants do not pass the UHF RFID antenna mat within 10 minutes, or passed it earlier the designated starting time, the Event Officer is entitled to restrict their start or invalid the timing result.
■ Runners numbers and groups：
Choose the runners by lot
4000 runners for 42.195K Full Marathon Group,
4000 runners for 22.6K Half Marathon Group,
4000 runners for 9.7KHappy & Fun Run Group).
500 runners for Tianzhong townsfolk.
40 runners for charity person.
1000 runners for Official Special Group.
500 runners for Changhua Marathon Carnival program.
2000 runners for collaborator units or sponsors.
Jin-Sung Culture Center No.416, Sec. 1, Zhongzhou Rd., Tianzhong Township, Changhua County 520, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
(1) 42K Full Marathon Groups and Half Marathon (5 male groups and 4 female groups, 9 groups in total)
(2) 9.7K Health& Fun Run Group
This event has no age groupings but has a male and female group. Under 12’s must be accompanied by parents.
■ Application: On-line application
(1) Fee: NT$1200 for Full Marathon Group; $1000 for 22.6k; NT$800 for Health & Fun Run Group
Extra NT$100 deposit fee for timing tag. The NT$100 will be refund when the timing tag returned.
PS: Please bring the timing chip to the “timing tag Deposit Refund” after passing through the “Record Certificate Printing area “ to get the NT$100 back.
■ NT$ 500 charge for First Marathon Running Award trophies
※ Registration from overseas runners is not acceptable in 2020 due to COVID-19. Applicants’IPs will be judged by the system, the overseas IP will be rejected to register.
★Participants who have completed their applications will not be allowed to change names, participating item, clothing size or request a refund.
★To maintain event quality, the system will keep processing applications until the quota has been filled. Please take note that overdue payments will result in automatic cancellation of participant’s application without any objection.
★Please contact : iRunner Mr.Tsai 09:00~21:00 Mobile:+886905-866599
E-MAIL email@example.com ，LINE ID: @irunner
Irunner work hours:9:30-18:30 Monday to Friday for any problem with online applications.
★Administration Affairs Please contact Ms Hsiao, Chun-Yi +8864-8747863, Civil Affairs Section of Tianzhong Township Office.
★Race affairs : e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
■ Registration methods：
(1)on-site check in : foreign runner bring passport identification to take commodities in November 2020,07th (Sat.) 10:00 ~17:00 at Jin-Sung Culture Center No.416, Sec. 1, Zhongzhou Rd., Tianzhong Township, Changhua County 520, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
外籍選手採親自報到：外籍選手須備護照查驗領取物資，於2020年11月7日(星期六)10:00 ～17:00在彰化縣田中鎮景崧文化教育園區 (田中鎮中州路一段416號google map連結https://goo.gl/maps/6EN5TMyzkZC2 )，電話：0972799177，會場服務台辦理報到手續，逾時不候。。
★Registration is not available on the day of the event.
★Please ensure that your chip and bib number are kept in a safe place. Reissue is not available.
★Participants must carefully check race groups when receiving event articles. If any error, please correct at the respective station.
(2) Registration by mail：The Event Office will mail all parcels containing event articles one week prior to the event.
(3) Fee for registration by mail (limited to Taiwan territory)
N0. of people
(4)If unable to participate in the race for any reason
after completion of the application, please report to the service center in Tianzhong Township Offices to receive your souvenir within 5 days after the event (work hours 09:00～17:00) (Late collections will be cancelled)
■ Reward methods：Commemorative T-shirt is free after the completion of registration.
(1) Overall ranking：(Overall ranking will not be listed according to group rankings but ranking according to total time i.e. the sequence of reaching the finish line)
Full Marathon , 22.6K and 9.7K Health& Fun Run Group awards include trophies and prize money to the top 10 each runners respectively.
★ Prizes for male/female overall ranking in Full Marathon Group and Half Narathon Group (sponsored by Tai Sheng Healthcare Machinery Co.,Ltd.)
|Group||1st place||2nd place|
|Health & Fun Run Group(mail/female)|
(2) Separate group awards: Only for Full Marathon Group and Half Marathon Group(Ranks according to total time, i.e. the sequence when reaching the finish line; regardless of the ranking of chip time)
Top 3 of the first 50 applicants, top 5 of 51~100 applicants, top 8 of 101~200 applicants, and the top 10 if more than 201 applicants in each group are awarded trophies and prizes.
(3) First Marathon Running Award(初馬獎)：For the purpose of encouragement, NT$ 500 service charge is paid for the production of a trophy for the First Marathon Running Award（42K）; Participants who do not qualify to receive this trophy are not allowed to register; all trophies will only be awarded on the day, and those who are late for receipt or fail to finish the race will not be awarded a trophy and not be refunded.
※Participants who register for the First Marathon Running award will receive trophies subject to the discretion of the Award Section. The Event Office will review players’ qualifications to make a roster, and is entitled to cancel false applications.
(4) Finished Race Award： All participants will be rewarded a race medal, one sport towel andasouvenir after finishing the race within the time limit (Full Marathon finished within 6:10, Half Marathon finished within 3.5hr . Health & Fun Run finished within 2 hrs)
※ Race time certificates will be given after the race is finished. Please get it on the day mail delivery is not available. (If the printer doesn’t work on the day, certificates will be mailed within one month after the race has finished). The race times will be available on the website within one week after the race has finished.
※*A Professional sport chip timing system is used for the event to record participants times. Please refer to the explanation on the website. Awards are based on times recorded by the Event Office, and the chip times are for reference only.
Please reference website https://t.ly/ZIJ8
(5) 2020 Memorial Trophy Doll：
2020 Memorial Trophy Doll, will kilning player’s exclusive name, each NT$800 for registration when purchased and receive this memorial trophy doll at the scene.
It is not accepted if oneself doesn’t at the scene, and it is not required refund.Please contact and receive the memorial trophy doll at the “Tianjhung Sightseeing Business District Development Association.”
(1)The race route is on a public road where traffic control is flexibly performed according to traffic conditions at the time. All participants must run in the safety areas as stipulated, and follow directions of police officers or traffic control volunteers. Participants must pay attention to security personnel at all times. If you don’t feel well during the race, please don’t try to run and seek assistance from event’s personnel. Mobile rescue volunteers will patrolcontinuously all along the way. A cut off point will be setup for 11:30 at the 32K mark, at near the San Tan Elementary School or any participants who cannot reach the finish line at 12:30 as scheduled must accept the referee’s instruction to return to the venue. Those who cannot finish the race or who are disqualified must remove their participant’s chips to avoid disturbingthe timing system at the finish line for ranking results.
(2) If participants reach the finish line without number bibs, starting record and proof of turning point, or can’t finish the race within the scheduled time, their ranks and results won’t be scored. They will also not be granted finisher medals or time certificates. Furthermore, to maintain the order and quality of the competition, the Event Officeis entitled to disqualify any player who doesn’t wear the number bib by removing the participant’s chip. Participants please cooperate closely with the listed instructions.
(3) All participants must complete the following procedures one by one according to the sequence set by the Event Office: (a) race medal (b) race time certificate and (c)souvenir.
(4) Participants places for separate group awards will be announced on the day at the venue. If there is any objection, participants must pay a deposit of NT$1000 to apply for check and correction within 30 minutes after announcement. Late applications will not be accepted. Official places for all participants will be announced on the event’s official website within 7 days.
(5) For participant’s convenience the Event Office set up a Clothing Storage Section where participants can store personal articles. Participants can collect their articles with their number bibs after the event (by 13:30); however, valuables should be stored at participant’s own discretion and the Event Office is free from liability for any loss.
(6)Notes of public accident insurance： The Event Office will conduct emergency medical services only at the scene, which insurance coverage exclude symptoms caused by participants personal disease and claims settlement only include accidental injury insured in public accident insurance. Every player will be insured within a NT$ 2 million public accident cover insurance. (All details in accordance with insurance agreement signed with insurance company)
(7) Except for typhoon warning on land announced by Central Weather Bureau, the event will be held as scheduled. Players that fail to participate in the race due to local typhoon warning shall apply for refund of application fee after deducting the relevant handling charge and postage, etc.
(8) Players agree that the Event Office can play and display video, photos and times/places of the event everywhere, or publish those in host unit’s website and publications. Players must agree that their portraits, names and places will be announced on the relevant campaigns.
(9) If any discrepancies arise on the day according to the regulations, announcements on the date of the event shall prevail.
※Regulations against violations：